MODERN FAMILY HOME!
Nestled in the leafy bushland of Longhill Rise Estate and all local shopping, amenities and M1 access with some of the Gold Coasts best schools within arm's reach, why would you live anywhere else.
As soon as you step in the front door, you will notice how light and airy this split level modern home is. Your home is a paradise for your children and pets, with 4 generously sized rooms, 2 bathrooms (including master ensuite), double lockable garage, spacious undercover patio area, and is fully fenced.
• Living/dining area with air conditioning
• Modern kitchen with island bench, stone benchtops and dishwasher
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• 3 other bedrooms with built in robes
• Bathroom with bath & separate shower cubicle
• Separate toilet
• Ceiling fans
• New carpets throughout home
• Undercover entertainment area
• Double garage with remote control and internal access
• Fully fenced
• Rainwater tank
• Lot Size – 651m2
• Dwelling Size – 174m2
• Year Built - 2010
• Vacant Possession
• Gold Coast City Council Water Notice - $477.15 approximately (Quarterly)
• Gold Coast City Council Rates Notice - $1,088.65 approximately (per 6 months)
The property's location and location only add to its worth, and the lucky future owners will be minutes away from all they need while being surrounded by nature. Gilston is currently one of the Gold Coast's most sought-after neighbourhoods, and residences like this are hard to come by. Being only a few minutes' drive from all services, local schools, and the M1 highway, as well as a short 15-minute journey from Robina's major shopping hub, with its Cineplex, University, Metricon stadium, and hospital, you'll quickly realise that this home is minutes away but worlds apart.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $799000.
Interest Rate (p.a)