The location of this modern townhouse in a cul-de-sac is ideal. It meets all criteria for a comfortable lifestyle because it is close to Eagleby shopping centres, daycare facilities, neighbourhood schools, and park amenities. With Beenleigh's significant Business Centre and the M1 nearby, you'll be in the centre of everything without having to deal with the commotion of city living.
- Master bedroom includes spacious en-suite & air conditioning for those warm summer nights
- 3 Toilets,
- 2 Bathrooms, & contemporary powder room downstairs
- Air conditioning in living arear
- Modern kitchen with gas burner, dishwasher, and stainless steel appliances
- Covered patio area with courtyard, great for outdoor entertainment
- Separate laundry
- Security screens throughout
- Single remote garage with storage at the back
- Gardens require little maintenance
- Year built: 2008
- Lot size: 124m2 approximately
- Dwelling size: 93m2 approximately
- Low Body Corporate at approximately $31.00 per/week
- Logan Water Notice: $304.58 approximately (3 months)
- Logan Rates Notice: $550.75 approximately (quarterly)
- Lease ends: 19th October 2022
If you like peace and quiet this townhouse is for you, with only one neighbour on the left hand side, and bushland on the other - what more could you ask for?
This home is wonderfully situated for convenience in the expanding area between the Northern Gold Coast and South Brisbane. With only a 25-minute drive to the Brisbane CBD, 30 minutes to the Gold Coast beaches, and 15 minutes to Dream World, you won't want to miss out on this one!
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)